Three choices :
- 4 weeks program : from August 6th to August 31st 2018 (82 hours).
- 2 weeks program : from August 6th to August 19th 2018 (41 hours).
- 2 weeks program : from August 21st to August 31st 2017 (41 hours).
The program combines language, culture and practical life to facilitate adaptation to everyday life in France and the academic background in French for international students (CEFR levels B1 and B2).
- Intensive courses in FLE (French as a foreign language) and civilization (CEFR levels A1 to C1)
- Initiation to the FOU (French on University Objectives, for CEFL levels B1 and C1)
- Mandatory cultural activities (visits, workshops) and optional cultural activities
- Practical workshops
- 880€ for 4 weeks
- 480€ for 2 weeks.
Fees include : reception on arrival, mandatory courses and cultural activities, access to various services (help with accommodation, access to the University restaurant, wifi on campus …).
Fees do not include transport, accommodation and catering costs.
Accomodation possible, subject to availability, please contact us.
- 20€ per night single room (with individual shower and toilet) in a university residence (full)
- 728€* single room in a host family, full board (lunch at the university restaurant), for 28 nights.
*Prices may vary slightly
Information : email@example.com
The university is close to the center of Rennes, less than 30 minutes walking, or by metro in 5 minutes (Villejean-University station). The railroad (SNCF) and bus stations are directly connected via metro to the University.
Rennes is one hour from the beaches of Saint-Malo and Mont-Saint-Michel, two hours from Paris by train.
The University Restaurants and cafeterias reopen on August 20th (meal 3,25€)
Theres is also a shopping area nearby.
Login IDS will be provided upon arrival (Wi Fi and computer labs).